Monday, February 15, 2016

Shades of Grey








Sweater: Express
Scarf: JoeFresh
Tee: Zara

Happy Monday!

It was absolutely FREEZING this past weekend! I woke up yesterday morning to a 7* reading on my thermometer and thought I was seeing things! There HAD to be a number missing from that digital display- but, nope- 7* it was and 7* it felt!

Apparently I have a thing about marled sweaters lately, as evidenced here, here and today... They fit my neutral style nicely :)
It's funny, living in NYC (especially when you go to Manhattan), you kind of feel like you can get away with wearing anything. All black is a real thing, and you can basically wear whatever you want and no one will look at you funny cause it's the norm. 

Anyways.. Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment