- I ordered a pair of flats from Asos, during the 30% off Black Friday promotion, and I was sooo obsessed with them, they got here on Tuesday (amazingly quick shipping considering I ordered them on Black Friday!), and I tried them on and they were too small, no big deal, right, I'll just exchange them... WELL Asos doesn't do exchanges in America, so I messaged them asking if I could reorder and still get the 30% off and they said NO!! *insert crying emoji* #FisrtWorldProblems . So I'm going to wait for another promotion and pray the shoes are still in stock... Cause I really want them... Like really...
- I'm slowly getting all of my cyber week purchases in the mail! I can't to style the stuff I bought for you guys! You can check out the MyCloset tab at the top of my blog to see some things that I got, and if you want me to style anything in particular, let me know!
- So if you know me in real life, you know that I LOVE lights, like stick me under a weeping willow decorated in Christmas lights and I'm home. So when I saw how Lord & Taylor, on 5th ave in the City, is decorated, I just about jumped on the train to go see it in person! WOW guys, just WOW! The city is just a magical place to be at Christmas time!
Bloggers I love:
- Kacey's neutral looks have been so awesome lately!
- I SO want to recreate Christine's outfit, I have almost all the pieces.. stay tuned folks, stay tuned ;)
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!