Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Neutral Layers








Turtleneck Sweater: J.Crew Factory (yes I do have 2 other colors)
Chambray: Loft
Coated Skinnies: Vigoss
Hat: Express
Booties: Ash Sold Here and Here also
Watch: Michael Kors

I actually wore this outfit on Valentine's Day! I had a surprise birthday party to go to, and just didn't feel like wearing red or pink; besides neutrals are way more me :)

These booties arrived Friday night, so I knew I wanted to wear them for the party! They're slightly less comfy than I imagined, not on the sole, but at the top of the bootie, there isn't much give, but I guess I'm a slave to fashion- they looked hot so I wore them and suffered, and I will continue to wear them and suffer!
Do you have a favorite item that doesn't feel right, but looks good???

Thanks so much for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Favorite item that looks good but doesn't always fit right? Um...let's see... a lot of my shoes? But hey, if it works, it works right?

    Thank you! someone else that didn't wear red/pink on Valentines day- I too wore neutrals. This look is so soft- very feminine and appropriate for a winter weekend.

    Clare | Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore neutrals on Valentines day too- gray and black. I couldn't help myself. Great look!! And I have booties JUST LIKE THAT with the same problem. I'm considering selling them as after one wear I don't know if I can do it again despite loving the look of them overall.

    Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!

    l,

    Vicky

    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those JCrew sweaters. They look so comfortable. Do you know how the sizing runs? They are final sale online, so no returns if I order the wrong size. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're true to size. I'm usually an xxs or xs depending on how I want it to fit and these I wanted a bigger fit so I got an xs in all 3 of mine... I want them all though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look ab-fab in these classy neutrals. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are everything! Love! I love this entire outfit:)

    cheers,
    Joanne
    FabulouslyAverage

    ReplyDelete