Wednesday, February 25, 2015

BOUCLE







Boucle Cardigan: LOFT Similar Similar ON SALE Splurge 
Tee: Target
Skinnies: America Eagle super comfy!
Booties: Ash Also available Here & Here
Necklace: BaubleBar
Rings: Tiffany Kunz Here & Here

I wore this last weekend when it was 40 degrees (heat way up in here!!). I was tempted to wear it without a jacket, but then I went outside for longer than 5 minutes...
anyway I had to change my shoes too! slushy melting snow and suede dont mix- unfortunately

Happy hump day!

Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love everything about this look!
    The Style Storm

    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Loft - how on earth did I miss this beautiful cardigan?!! I love the texture of it.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com


    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, perfect for all this cold weather! That cardigan is amazing!!

    -Karen
    www.ladyinviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan is amazing and seems so comfortable and soft. I love the earthy tones in your look.
    Red Reticule
    Red Reticule Collection
    Red Reticule | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color scheme of this outfit! Those booties and that cardigan are gorgeous!

    Sierra xo
    Sierra Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cardigan, looks so cozy!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete