Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pixie Pop









So last year I reviewed the J.Crew Factory Gigi Pants. I had never tried on a pair of Pixie pants, but I got these for Christmas from my friend and let me tell you... THEY ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE PANTS I OWN. That is not an understatement.
Normally I hate wearing sweats out because they don't have pockets, and I'm a pockets girl, but these combine everything I love about sweats and THEY HAVE POCKETS!! 
Problem solved, now I want them in every color...

No but really, they are super comfy, soft and warm, and you need them in your life!

Turtleneck: J.Crew Factory
Pixies: J.Crew
Booties: TJMaxx (old) Similar
Necklace: Target (old) 

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. A lovely, minimalist look! xx, Conni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love your shoes especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! So cute on you too!!


    Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing!


    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants! They're really nice and sleek but don't look like leggings either which is always a plus. I found you through the linkup and I'm really glad I did. Love the necklace too!



    xx Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way those booties look with your black jeans!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete