Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Winter Buffalo

Visit my Holiday Series Tab for some awesome gift ideas!








Jacket: Pim+Larkin
Sweater: Old Navy
Coated Skinnies: Vigoss
OTK Boots: DSW
Necklace: c/o Mindy Mae's Market

I saw this jacket on final sale during Piperlime's Black Friday sale and decided I need it cause, like I said over the summer, I don't really own many statement pieces. I'm SO glad I got this jacket!! It's much better quality than I initially expected! YAY!

Thanks for reading!


11 comments:

  1. Loving that jacket! I have a similar one in my closet but it doesn't have that super warm looking fuzz inside....I'm a little jealous! lol! Mine is really thin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layering, and I love that coat! Too cute.Coming by today as Head Stylist on the StyleElixir linkup!

    xoxo

    Ashley

    www.arrayofstyle.com

    Stop on by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look! plaid coat and beenie are just the cutest thing! with looks like this i am ok with having a winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love that jacket! It looks so cozy but is also a great statement piece like you said. So glad I found your blog on the trend spin linkup, I'm your newest follower! :)


    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that jacket! been on the hunt for one :)

    Chioma

    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Thanks so much! and huge thanks for being my newest follower! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, right?! I just hope it doesn't get TOO cold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sherpa lining really sold me! Plus i have way too many light jackets, I needed to switch it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute jacket! I love buffalo plaid!
    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete