Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Series Part 1 | Holiday Floral

Visit my Holiday Series Tab for some awesome gift ideas!







Pleater Jacket: BlankNYC
Cardigan: Express Similar
Drapey Pants: Loft


These pants can be worn for 2 holidays, Christmas and Valentines day!  
(I went with a magenta cardigan to bring out the magenta flowers in the pants- mainly because i don't own a red shirt... weird I know)

Being that Christmas is a mere 3 weeks away (that went quick didn't it?!) I figured this would be a cute holiday outfit!

Thanks so much for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit,love the pants on you! I really liked this print in their dress too!

    from the link up

    please stop by, jess xx

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print of the pants! Cute outfit! Glad I stumbled on your blog!

    xxJustine
    sobeanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving those pants! Such a great pop of color for winter, and the jacket you paired with it is perfect!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great girl!! Love those pants!


    xoxo
    Ashley
    www.arrayofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really pretty and it makes pants look like a such a fun option. I've seen no shortage of great patterns and pant options lately; I'm usually more of a skirts and dresses gal so I'm really excited to have some new fun and feminine options! It looks GREAT on you; can't wait to try something similar!

    ReplyDelete