Monday, November 10, 2014

Gingham + Bows








Sequined Bow Cardi: J,Crew (old) Similar
Gingham: Old Navy (old) Similar
Coated Skinnies: Vigoss LOVE these
OTK Boots: DSW
Watch: Michael Kors

Have you seen?? KOHL'S has a pretty good dupe the J.Crew Sequined Bow cardigan, so if you missed out on it, I would definetly recommend this one!! Welome :)

Have you seen my new blog header?? I love it! Paige over at Pretty Sophisticated designed it for me! Go show her some love and tell her I sent ya! :)

Thanks so much for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful look - love the little bows! - with Visible Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am a sucker for anything with bows and I am going the Kohls to find the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously so cute--love the bows against the gingham!! Great classic look :)

    Tori

    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was bummed that I missed out on this cute cardigan. I will have to check out the Kohl's version.


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com


    P.S. Hope you will stop by Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you like the header Liz! I love the bows paired with the gingham, nice look!

    ReplyDelete