Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Varsity Check








Flannel: J.Crew Factory
Varsity Sweater: J.Crew Factory
Skinnies: c/o French Connection Very Similar
Boots: DSW (obsessed!)
Bag: Nordstrom
Watch: Michael Kors

I've worn these boots so much lately, and this is the first time they're making a blog appearance.
I love that they resemble the Stuart Weiztman boots (they even have a flat version!) but with a wedge! The OTK style hits perfectly on my shorter legs too! I love them!

Happy Tuesday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Love the red and grey plaid on you, and those wedge boots are fabulous. I am looking for a pair of OTK

    from the link up,

    please stop by, jess xx

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Fall look! xoxo - www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond beautiful. Those killer boots are wow! Love it.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete