Friday, October 31, 2014

Slip into this








Herringbone Vest: J.Crew *31% off plus free shipping with code CANDYPLS *
Zip Shoulder Sweater: Old Navy *25% off with code SAVE
Denim: Paige
Slip Ons: Vans
Necklace: BaubleBar

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 

If you saw my post last week comparing the Vans slip ons to the Target ones, then you know that I had not worn them long enough to determine how comfortable they were. Well it's update time... The Vans are suuuppperrrrr comfyy!! OH MAN! I wore them for the first time all day without socks for half the day and with them for the end of the day. I didn't get a single blister , and there was virtually no rubbing! Highly recommend!! LOVE Them!

Thanks so much for reading!


9 comments:

  1. I love maroon paired with this vest! I have similar pieces and plan to copy this outfit! Love it! I have never tried Vans but these look very versatile! Thanks for the tip! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is just stunning!! I so want one!! Popping over from Simple Sequins! Happy Halloween! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the herringbone quilted vest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look - I love that necklace! Those shoes are really cute as well - happy to hear they are comfortable!
    xoxo Danielle
    www.fortheloveofleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you layered your jewelry and the maroon sweater is a great color on you . Love the slip ons!

    from the link up,

    please stop by, jess xx

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want this entire look! So cute! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' the slip on shoes and I love how you've layered your necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that vest on you... glad I found your blog!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great accessory necklace. That's all it needs. Great color combos too. Thanks for linking each week with Fashion ITEM Friday!




    www.simplesequins.com

    ReplyDelete