Monday, October 27, 2014

Cut the CROP






Sweater: Old Navy Similar
Blouse: J.Crew Factory This years version
Skinnies: c/o French Connection Similar
OTK Boots: DSW
Bag: Nordstrom Similar
Watch: Michael Kors

I bought this sweater before I realized the whole crop trend was happening, and I was staring at my closet one day, cause thats what usually happens (closet full of clothes with nothing to wear...) and this outfit kinda just came to me! The bottom of the sweater was a little tight when I first put it on, but a few pulls and I was good to go!

Have you tried the crop trend yet??

Thanks so much for reading!


5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! You've greatly mixed these basic things!


    Instagram|RococoStyle.com|Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. @G Start earning by doing online jobs from your home... Get $5708 a month by working for few hours a day. Start by checking the "HOME tab" on following page...>>> -> LEARN MORE by clicking HERE!<-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up because your picture totally caught my eye. You are gorgeous and I love this outfit! I love how you made white skinnies the perfect fall piece with the sweater and OTK boots.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always. I've been brooding over my white jeans all week. I think it is time to pull them out for a day.

    Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!

    L,

    Vicky

    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've dabbled in the cropped trend, but I would definitely like to try it out with a sweater. I love how you've layered this one!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete