Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shifty




Dress: Nordstrom
Wedges: Sole Society
Necklace: BaubleBar ; Smaller version
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: House of Harlow

My apologies for the lack of pictures in this post, my camera decided to die 4 pictures in ;(

Anywho, this is what I wore to my cousin's Bachelorette party this past weekend.
This dress is of my first #NSale purchases, and when I first tried it on, I thought it was a little sack like, but when I dressed it up with the necklace and shoes and rolled up the sleeves a little, it really worked! 
I also really like that the back is slightly longer than the front, I can't tell you how grateful I was for that little detail throughout the night!

thanks so much for reading!



3 comments:

  1. I love this look! Black and gold is so chic and those shoes are awesome!
    aubreenoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so chic! I love that BaubleBar necklace!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love every last detail of this look! So chic!


    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete