Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Moto + A Statement









Moto Sweater: Halogen
Tank: Asos
Skinnies: American Eagle
Sandals: Target
Necklace: BaubleBar
Watch: Michael Kors


I posted a picture of on Instagram on Saturday and it is officially my most liked post ever, so I decided to recreate it and make a post of it (I switched out a few pieces for similar ones)! 
This Boucle sweater was my most anticipated Anniversary Sale purchase, I got it on back order and could not wait for it to arrive! I will definitely be wearing it out this coming fall and winter!

Thanks so much for reading!


8 comments:

  1. Love the sweater! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moto jacket is so pretty. I love the tweed and the fit. I also love that you are wearing multiple silver necklaces with it, looks great

    from the link up

    please stop by, jess

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the style of your jacket, the texture makes the look really interesting. Love the addition of the jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sweater/jacket is AMAZING!!! I want one =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this jacket!! Great outfit. xo ~ Megan www.fashionistamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater was a great purchase! Love that it kind of looks two toned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It totally is!! Thanks so much Inge!
    Will be the perfect sweater for fall and winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's super sturdy too! Can't wait til the weather cools down to wear it much more often!

    ReplyDelete