Friday, August 22, 2014

Fall Preview Friday || Leather + Plaid






Faux Leather Banded Collar Jacket: NY&Co.
Plaid Portofino Shirt: Express
Jagger Coated Skinny Jeans: Vigoss
Bag: Nordstrom
Sienna Bootie: Shoe Mint (on sale for $40!)
Watch: Michael kors
Bracelet: Nordstrom
Necklace: Gift from Boyfriend's Mom

Another one of my recent fall finds, this pleather jacket! I don't own any burgundy jackets so this one was an obvious pick for me! Paired with plaid and my coveted Vigoss Jagger Coated Skinny Jeans, this outfit just screams fall!
The leaves are already starting to change up here, which is kinda weird seeing how the first day of fall is a month away...

Thanks so much for stopping by!


14 comments:

  1. I love this whole look. I just bought a pair of coated jeans and I like how you paired them with the burgundy jacket!
    http://www.kurcinshouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit screams amazing! I love it from head to toe! Such a great fall look! You are making me super excited about fall fashion!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the color of that jacket!




    katie
    http://alwaysfashionablykate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this look! That jacket is gorgeous, and I am obsessed with those booties. Well done girl!!!!!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think this outfit can get more perfect! I love the jacket with the plaid and the necklace! Where is our fall weather now?! Happy weekend!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, it's time for you to give me this entire outfit! Or at least just the top and jacket because I already own black jeans, booties, and purse. Love this outfit!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Liz! Great fall ensemble. It is getting cold here tonight which I can hardly believe. I have been in a time warp since my chemo was rescheduled but I am finally realizing there is just one more full week in August and then our summer is done. Great ensemble; colors, tones and textures all.

    www.simplesequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those boots and that bag! :)


    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a pair of coated jeans but they don't look anywhere near as good as this on me! Love the shirt and the burgundy jacket, perfect for transitioning to the Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! Thanks so much!! You;re so sweet!! Bring on the layers and sweater weather!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Renae!! Yeah! We havent had much of a hot summer this year, which I'm not complaining about!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this jacket!!! I think I am going to have to pick it up. Great find. xo ~ Megan www.fashionistamomma.com

    ReplyDelete