Monday, August 4, 2014

Edgy Florals













Tank: Target
Skirt: c/o Eshakti
Wedges: Sole Society
Bag: Nordstrom
Necklace: BaubleBar
Watch: Fossil Similar
Bracelet: Nordstrom

I'm going to be honest, at only 5'3" tall, I never in a million years thought I'd be able to pull off a skirt longer than the tops of my knees- that is, until now. 
I got this skirt from Eshakti, an online retailer that essentially custom makes your clothing. It is seriously the coolest thing ever!
You pick an item you like and your size, then you are able to customize it, from how long or short you want an item, to the type neckline it has, even the sleeve length- I was blown away that this type of site even existed! 
This skirt stood out at me  because of the huge bold flowers, and because I was willing to move away from my comfort zone and try a longer (dare I say midi) skirt!
I could not be happier with my choice! While the white is a tad see thru (nothing a pair of nude shorts can't fix) the flowers are too cute and the length is just perfect! I'm officially a midi convert!
I didn't even realize until I was taking the skirt off that it had pockets- YES! BONUS!

Have you ever tried Eshakti??


Thanks so much for stopping by!


14 comments:

  1. This outfit is just gorgeous, from your black nails to your shoes! I love the skirt , the style and pattern! I am going to have to check out eshataki. You look fab

    from the link up

    please stop by, jess

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful and highlights your super delicate waistline!

    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is just beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it look great! Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit today. I love the style of the skirt and the pattern is just so different. I think you could wear any colour of top with it. Lovin the black nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skirt is so pretty! I love how you kept everything else simple to let it be focal point. You look great!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that skirt!! Great choice from eShatki!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the skirt and the shoes.. In fact I love the whole outfit..

    Popped over from What I Wore Wednesday
    Jo @ memosinstilettos.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that skirt! And how you styled it to look really glam :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love eshakti! Such a great pick with that skirt.
    aubreenoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love a great A Line Skirt and It looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by our linkup! I love your outfit and I love your skirt!


    xoxo
    Lauren
    www.dressingdallas.com

    ReplyDelete