Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stud






Yes, the necklace is backwards. It actually really works too! 
It was in my way when we were playing pool, so I flipped the necklace behind me to make a shot and my friend noticed it and said it looked awesome... So I had to throw a picture of it in :)




Tank: Telco SimilarSimilar
Jeans: Paige via Piperlime
Sandales: American Eagle
Bag: Nordstrom
Necklace: BaubleBar
Bracelet: Jane

Happy Hump Day!!

I wore this outfit out this past weekend. I was just looking for an opportunity to take my new bag out for a spin ;) 
I really need to give this necklace a break... #Sorrynotsorry 

And how could I not mention my incredible denim steal??? 
I got these Paige jeans from Piperlime when they were having a 40% off one item promotion. I may never go back to cheaper denim again.. I'm in love! They are seriously the most comforatble things I've ever worn!
If you've been debating on whether or not to invest in a par of premium denim... DO IT! Especially if you can get a major sale!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Love the back of the top--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tank is SO FAB!!!! I ADORE the back and the front WITH the necklace - SWOON WORTHY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #sorrynotsorry! Ha! That whole freakin' outfit is awesome! I am in love with that necklace!! Plus the tank and jeans are pretty fantastic too. I might need that bag.


    L,
    Vicky
    Come link up at Whatcha WEaring Wednesday!
    themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dark jeans on you, they fit perfectly ,and that top is so cool with the backless design< sexy! Have a great day
    from the link up, jess

    please stop by

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is great! I don't think I would take that necklace off either. It is amazing. Your backless top is also great!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your necklace is amazing and you look adorable in those jeans!

    xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, you look gorgeous. Love the tank and the handbag :)


    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, thanks so much! They're the most comfortable jeans I own!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks!! I don't see taking it off any time soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with this bag! It's just perfect! Thanks so much Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and glam and the back of that top is so sexy! Meow! You're rocking it!

    OXOX

    Dawn Lucy

    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, you look glam and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no idea the necklace was backwards! I had to go back and look again! Very cool either way!!

    xx April

    ReplyDelete