Tuesday, July 22, 2014

LEAFY












Blouse: c/o SheInside
Shorts: American Eagle (super old)  Similar
wedges: Sole Society
Bag: Nordstrom
Necklace: BaubleBar (on SALE- 20% off with code SUMMER20) Smaller Version
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Jane

Another outfit... Another BaubleBar necklace... Whoops ;)

This SheInside blouse stays on trend with the whole leaf obsession that seems to be taking the fashion world by storm. Personally, I love that this top is black and white (duh- they're my favorite colors- don't judge) it adds such an air of sophistication to a summery ensemble.

And THIS BAG! I got it at Nordstrom's Anniversary sale (which goes on until August 3rd) and fell in LOVE! The spike detail on the handles and bottom of the bag add just the right amount of edge! This will surely be a staple in the cooler months.. Heck it's already a staple now!

Thanks so much for reading!


Linked Up HERE

11 comments:

  1. So fabulous! Love the leafy print and that bag ... LOVE! I also did a little shopping at the Nordstrom Sale. Check my blog if you wanna see what I got!

    :)

    OXOX

    Dawn Lucy

    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blouse and that fab necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi be sure to please add the WIWW link or badge to your post (didn't see it on your link page either
    ☼Transatlantic Blonde☼

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pairing black and white. Love the shoes, bag and your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shirt! Especially paired with that gorgeous necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that necklace and that bag! envious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVVEEEEE your necklace! It's actually one I've been eyeing... But I think I did enough damage already!

    ReplyDelete