Tuesday, July 15, 2014

casual GLAM





Jeans: American Eagle 
Sandals: American Eagle
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Kate Spade

If you follow me on Instagram (@LizC_88) then you know I did a little shopping this weekend, and this is what I wore! 
Fall trends are just coming into stores, and it's looking to be a very good season for me!
Never in my life have I ever been so excited for Fall! 
See a few of my favorites below::



What are you looking forward to most in the Fall??

Thanks so much for reading!

13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It's such a fun outfit, but it looks so comfy! I found your blog through the link up and I'm loving it!

    xoxo
    Lauren
    www.dressingdallas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great casual look with a punch of sophistication thanks to that necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace!! Stopping by from the Random Wednesday Link Up. xo ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those jeans! Great classy look. :)


    xo
    logancan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you glommed up a basic casual look. The vibe is very modern.

    OXOX

    Dawn Lucy

    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Sorry! I have an entire tab dedicated to linkups I just keep forgetting to link it! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! If youcan't tell, I've been pretty obsessed with this necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic necklace!


    xo julesinflats

    ReplyDelete