Friday, June 6, 2014

Neons + Metallics





Tee: Victoria's Secret Buy Here
Skirt: Express Buy Here
Sandals: American Eagle (old) Similar Here

Nothing screams summer like neons! Throw on a sparkly sequined skirt and your ready to go!

PS. If you've noticed I added Disqus Comments to my blog, however, NONE of my Google+ comments got transferred over, and I don't think they can be transferred over ;(
Soooo bummed, because i had soo many comments, and now I lost them all :(

Thanks so much for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Omg! I love that skirt! I think I'm going to have to go buy it right now...haha! Love it paired with the bright top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous skirt! I love it paired with your bright pink tee and sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you're wearing a sequin skirt with a casual t-shirt, the mix really works. The neon look great with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the print of your skirt and pairing it with pink top just bring out the amzingness of it all.


    Join in my amazing skincare giveaway on blog http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com


    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loving your skirt and this outfit is so pretty with the pink top! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this skirt is amazing. love how you styled it, it could easily be casual or dressy!!

    carisa
    Bunnies and Pearls

    ReplyDelete