Thursday, June 19, 2014

Moroccan Summer








Tee: Victoria's Secret Buy Here
Jeans: Old Navy Buy Here
Flats: Old Navy Similar Here
Bag: Target (old) Love this one
Necklace: Chloe & Isabel by Victoria Buy Here
Watch: Michael Kors Buy Here
Bracelet: GroopDealz 
Ring: InPink Buy Here
HoneyComb Ring: Chloe + Isabel Buy Here

I got this necklace from Chloe + Isabel, and I didn't realize until AFTER I ordered it that it can be worn as 3 necklaces or taken apart and each necklace can be worn separately! How cool is that, 3 necklaces for the price of 1!! 

The neutral pairing really makes my accessories pop!

Like I've said, like a million bajillion times... I love neutrals!!


Thanks so much for reading!! :)





15 comments:

  1. I love those necklaces! They are so pretty and the perfect accent to any outfit!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey tee with white! You have inspired me today! The accessories really do pop! Super cute look.


    Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is just amazing! It looks wonderful against your grey tee. Love this whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those layered necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adoring how you've layered all your jewelry! Love the simple outfit and the layering jut elevates everything to a whole new level of chic!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing jewellery!! I really liked your style so simple yet chic! You look beyond beautiful! <3

    Well
    I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram,
    twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you
    follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. casual and sheek, love the color combo :)

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pops of colour against a neutral background. Beautiful necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! wishing you a great weekend…
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh ! I can comment here !!!!! Yay! Thank you for making the change, Liz! Now ... yes this necklace is amazing and I love the many detailed shots. This is great to pair it with neutrals. I would have too.

    www.simplesequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. YESSS!!! I thought of you when I changed it!! The only thing that sucks is I lost all of my Google+ comments!
    Thanks for commenting Renae!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww Jenna, you're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww!! Yay!! Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete