Monday, June 23, 2014

Flats... in the Summer?? YES!










Jenilee's Chic Boutique Bow Back Tank 
American Eagle Jeans Similar 
Gap Perforated Flats (25% off with code WEEK !!)
Fringe Necklace Similar
Michael Kors Watch

I have found the most PERFECT flats for summer time!
If youre anything like me you HATE changing shoes when you go to work... I'd much rather wear my shoes all day then change when I get to work and when I leave. 
I've been looking for flats that won't bake my feet when the thermometer hits 95 degrees and I still don't want to pull out the sandals for the trek to and from work- and I found them!
The perforated suede lets enough of a breeze in so your feet wont get too hot! They're pretty comfy too- I think I'll need to break them in, but hey, definitely worth it in my opinion! Will definitely be getting more colors when they stock my size!
Apparently everyone else thinks they're perfect for summer too 'cause they've been sold out in Gap stores for a while- they keep putting new sizes up online so keep checking back!! 


Do you have a favorite summer time flat??

Thanks so much for reading!




13 comments:

  1. i am in love w/ your necklace and flats!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are the perfect summer flats! I love the colors in this outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute top! Love the bow and how you incorporated te color in the necklace with the cute shoes

    from the link up, jess

    please stop by

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of coral/red and mint! Great outfit :) found you via Funday Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The turquoise and coral is just the pefect colour combination! And the back of that top is so pretty too. Great that you've found some shoes that work for you, I too hate changing into different shoes when I get to work so I've gradually been weeding out footwear I can't walk in and replacing it with wedges, heels with platforms, and brogues. Wedge sandals all the way for me when it's hot! Lovely. Visiting today via Funday Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the flats and the necklace match - pulls the whole outfit together. Really cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I work in a nursing home and I'm on my feet running all day, so wedges and cute pumps are completely out of the question!
    Thanks so much for visiting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! Just gotta break them in, then I'm all set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you posed the flats. Very clever how you lifted one of your feet up more for visual interest. Nice!

    Nell
    nellers.net

    ReplyDelete