Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Blue Crush






Tee: Victoria's Secret Buy Here
Maxi Skirt: Old Navy Buy Here
Necklace: Gift from Boyfriends Mom
Watch: Michael Kors Buy Here
Bracelet: Stella + Dot Buy Here
Sandals: American Eagle (old) Similar HereHere, and Here


I'M BAAACCCKKKKK!!!
I literally was home for about 5 hours this weekend, so I didn't have time to take any pictures or write any posts, SORRY!

I wore this little ensemble on Father's Day (its blue- for dad!) 
I seriously have been getting SOOO much use out of this maxi and the striped one that I got at Old Navy- they're frickin' awesome, and if you haven't been to Old Navy in while, GO! NOW! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by from the linkup, and I have to tell you that this look is PERFECT! I love the mix of blue, and the maxi is amazing. Your blog is adorable too! I am hosting a link up today as well and would love for you to share this look! Happy Wednesday! (annelliott.blogspot.com) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top and skirt! So pretty on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! You;re so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thanks so much!! Will definitely link up this week!! Thanks for the invite!!

    ReplyDelete