Saturday, December 14, 2013

Classic








Blouse: J.Crew Factory Buy Here - 50% off plus an additional 10% off with code 12DAYS
Boyfriend Cardigan: Target (super old) Similar Here
Jeans: Hollister Co. (super old) Similar Here
Belt: Target Buy Here
Boots: Marc Fisher via Macy's Buy Here
Necklace: Target Buy Here
Sweetheart Necklace: Brin + Bell 
Mint Bracelet: OK1984 'Amy' Bracelet
Watch: Michael Kors Buy Here
Honeycomb Ring: Chloe + Isabel Buy Here
Stackable Rings: Chloe + Isabel Buy Here
Heart Ring: Giggliosophy Buy Here

Most of these pieces I got on Black Friday or Cyber Monday (online shopping rocks!) I didn't pay full price for anything.. There is nothing more satisfying than a good deal... 

Anyway, I seriously think this is one of my favorite outfits. I feel so classic and I love every single piece! Seriously though, go buy THIS NECKLACE from Target. It will change your world.. Ok I'm being dramatic, but OMG I love it!
And the color of THIS SHIRT. Something drew me to it and I don't know why, so I bit the bullet and ordered it, and boy, I'm glad I did! The color matches Essie's Hot Coco polish to  a tee (I wore it last week...) But it's the perfect brown..
And the Bracelet! Ah! Ok, I'll stop now.. Just buy everything here! HA


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment