Sunday, September 8, 2013

Camel + Cranberry








Blouse: Old Navy (old) Similar Hereand Here
Camel Skinnies: Old Navy 'Rockstar' (old) Buy Here, camel no longer available online
Flats: Old Navy Buy Here (I usually buy a 7 in Old Navy, but these are a little snug.. I'm in the process of stretching them out because an 8 was just too big)
Necklace: American Eagle (super duper old)
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: American Eagle (old)


When I put this outfit on, I felt like Thanksgiving.. I'm not getting ahead of myself, I just really wanted to wear my new flats!
I've never been a fan of pointy toe anything.. I'm one of those people who thinks pointy toes make your feet look huge, which begs the question "how was I attracted to these flats in the first place?" 
Well, funny you should ask that.. I just thought they looked cute, and I figured... What they hay, try them on! So I did and they are the first pointy toe shoe that doesn't make my feet look huge! I was smitten, so I picked them up and they came home with me :)
PS: I had such a hard time restraining myself from buying the whole store.. Old Navy has some great stuff right now!

How do you feel about pointy toe shoes??


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment