Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gingham + statement necklaces + how to follow me!

It's raining and gross here so I'm posting something from when it was sunny and nice.. Tomorrow's supposed to be 79- IM SO EXCITED!!

And  that was todays weather forecast.. Thanks for tuning in! Hehe

On a non weather related note.. I've been OBSESSING over jewelry lately! Mark my words: AS SOON AS I GET A JOB I WILL BUY BUY BUY!! (Right now I'm an intern for anyone wondering- I'm about a second away from making big girl money)


As the great Carrie Bradshaw said:








Black Gingham button down: Old Navy Buy Here- Black not available online
Skinnies: Hollister Co. (old)
Shoes: Target Buy Here
Belt: H&M (recent)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe Buy Here
Watch: Michael Kors


Anyolne not familiar with blogs, check out my post on how you can follow me!


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your black gingham shirt! I've been looking for one for so long... Thank you for posting this!! :) You look awesome!

    xoxo

    Kelly
    www.kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly!! Old Navy in the city should still have them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the gingham and pink bubble necklace. Thanks for stopping by today ;)

    Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love gingham! One of my favorites. And one of my favorite Carrie quotes!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and that quote is just too true not to post haha..

      Delete