Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wrap dress: Day to night

Wrap dresses are a great staple item to have in your wardrobe, they're light enough for spring and summer, but can be paired with tights and a blazer or cardigan for the cooler months.

In this post I put together 2 looks for this one dress: work or a casual weekend outfit which transitions to a party or night on the town look! Accessories and shoes make all the difference!

How do you style your day to night looks?? Comment below!


Day:












Night:











Watch: Fossil
Cluster Bracelet: American Eagle (old)

Day:
Denim Jacket: Mandee (like 10 years old)
Layered Necklace: American Eagle (old)
Bag: Coach (gift)
Shoes: Vince Camuto Buy Here

Night:
Necklace: American Eagle (old)
Shoes: Nine West "Enhancingo" (old)
Bag: Coach (gift- this is actually my first Coach bag from like 2004)
Spike bracelet: Forever 21 Buy Here
Tiffany Heart Tag Bracelet




Which look is your favorite??

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Fun look! Love how you managed the transition. I LOVE my wrap dresses - so comfy and so put together, and even among dresses and skirts there is something especially feminine about a wrap dress that I just love.'it's fun feeling so girly in one; I think I'll lay one out for tomorrow's outfit and see if maybe the hubs and I can work in an impromptu work night date night so I can have a reason to pull off a day to night switcharoo! Ha! Thanks for the inspiration! Just found your blog and have been browsing the back links for 10 minutes. Better get back to work!

    ~ Alexis

    ReplyDelete