Sunday, April 28, 2013

Royal blue + Mint

I hope you guys aren't getting sick of my button downs and cardigans!
I love these colors together! The combo is so bright and perfect for spring/summer (maybe not layered in the summer though ;) )

What are your favorite maybe not so expected color combos?












Gingham button down: Old Navy (old) Similar Here
Mint Cardigan: Gap Outlet- I got mine last summer but I still saw them in stores recently
Jeans: American Eagle (old)
Shoes: Vince Camuto Buy Here
Belt: Mandee (old)
Necklace: American Eagle (old)
Watch: Michael Kors
Wrap bracelet: American Eagle (old)
Link Bracelet: T+J Designa Buy Here

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Mint and navy look great together. I think my favorite color combo is black and white. Simple and chic. :-)

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bug fan if black and white too!

      Delete
  2. this combo is great. my normal combos are usually pretty boring and neutral. lots of whites, tans, etc. a lot of chambray, too (with everything!)

    if you're shopping too much... $50 VISA gift card GIVEAWAY :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was always a big neutral person too but since creating this blog I've been trying to experiment with colors more!

      Delete
  3. I love mint and navy! Especially mint and navy gingham! Haha, I liked up with a similar combo today.
    You look great!
    Another combo I love is neon yellow plus olive green!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo. That's a great combo too!!

      Delete