Monday, April 29, 2013

Maxi skirts and neighborhood strolls

After dinner last night, Boyfriend and I decided to take a walk around his neighborhood. It was so nice getting out and walking around, just the two of us.. I just wish it was as nice out as it was earlier in the day, but we still had fun!

Photo Cred: Boyfriend :)













I did a fishtail braid earlier in the day and as you can see it didn't exactly hold.. It looked good when I first did it! 





Denim Jacket: Mandee (super old)
Black t shirt: Victoria's Secret Similar Here
Black Cardigan (you cant really see it in any of these pics): Old Navy Similar Here - save 30% with STUFFSAVE
Maxi Skirt: Target (I can't find it online, but I just got it last week so check local stores)
Shoes: Vince Camuto Buy Here
Bag: Target See Here
Pendent Necklace: Old Navy
Layered Necklace: American Eagle
Watch: Fossil
Wrap Bracelet: American Eagle (old)
Spike Bracelet: Forever 21 Buy Here
Circle Bracelet: Found in my jewelry box (super duper old)


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Found your blog via Ivory Lane and am loving it! Refreshing to see exceptional style ideas at affordable prices. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! thats so sweet of you! :)
      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. very cute dress! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt! I found you on the stripe link up, newest follower (follow back if you'd like). xo

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And thanks for following :)

      Delete
  4. Turquoise and a striped maxi skirt, love it! Thank you so much for linking up to my t+j Designs style challenge. Loving the striped looks.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the link ups, so much fun :)

      Delete