Sunday, April 7, 2013

Let them eat cake!

Yesterday my brother had some friends over for his birthday, so I told him I would make him a cake.. He wanted me to make a Tie Dye cake.. so I did!

Ingredients for the cake

Had to section the batter into 6 bowls

Then I used gel food coloring to get the tie dye colors

Then I decided to get artistic ;)


I poured it in the cake pans 

& took a picture of the dirty bowls

Taking it out of the pan, it got a little stuck (nothing a little cutting can't fix) 




Next comes the frosting- Vanilla Buttercream, to be exact...

I used cookie cutters to get the numbers so perfect

& the finished product!


The first cut- Ain't she a beaut!?



Thats all the was left!



Hope you guys have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. WOAH super impressed! I saw it on pinterest but knowing people can actually make it look good makes me wanna make it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! You should definitely try it! It's easier than it looks :)

      Delete