Thursday, April 11, 2013

Groovy baby

These were taken over the weekend at Boyfriends house.. Again I think he had more fun than I did..

It was super nice out! Can't wait til all the flowers back there start to bloom!

On a side note- it's winter again  -_-












He told me to pet the turtle.. This ones for you, boy! ;)



Striped shirt: American Eagle (super old) 
Wide leg jeans: American Eagle (super duper old) 
Shoes: Target Buy Here
Necklace: NY&Co. Buy Here- on sale
Watch: Fossil
Pandora Bracelet: Gift from Boyfriend
Spike Bracelet: F21 Buy Here

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Are these the shoes you are wearing?? http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mad-love-lynn-canvas-silver-cloud/-/A-14320154 or maybe these? http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mad-love-laksha-canvas/-/A-14364375?reco=Rec|pdp|14364375|ViewedPurchased|item_page.vertical_1&lnk=Rec|pdp|ViewedPurchased|item_page.vertical_1

    I was literally just eyeing them and then I stumbled upon your blog! If they are, are they comfortable? A couple of months ago I purchased the $14.99 Mossimo flats and received TERRIBLE blisters from them. These look like they would work better so please let me know! Also, I love the fact that you are wearing wide leg jeans! I find myself wearing mine just so I don't get to stuck in the rut of skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones I'm wearing are "Silver Cloud" the link is on the blog. I like the color becuase they have a slight metallic tone to them without being too in your face. They are really comfortable! I'm usually a 7 or 7 1/2 and I tried on the 7 in the store and at first they seemed tight but after walking around a bit in the store they felt fine. This day is the first day I wore them all day, walking around and everything, and they were fine! Highly recommend them! Hope this helps!

      This is the first time in a loooong time I'm not wearing skinny jeans haha!

      Delete